I made a bid recommendation script for the card game “Oh Hell.” I think it worked well! Or, I did a lot better with it than without it (:
some notes on using Google App Engine with python:
I plotted some gene expression data from the NIH – each plot is the expression of a gene measured with different probes at different time points.
Wrote a tiny utility that makes resumes with markdown – check it out on github!
I’ve been working on a computer vision system that can play the card game Set. It recently beat a human! (Though it was a close game..) If you want to read more about the pipeline and see the code, the github repo is here.
notes from lesson two of Udacity’s Deep Learning course
I’m playing around with techniques for reading old-school displays.